ML4H 2021 will be a packed virtual symposium via Zoom, Gather.Town, and Rocket.Chat highlighting exciting research and new problems in machine learning for health. The event will feature keynote speakers including Yoshua Bengio, Karandeep Singh, Xiao Liu, Aisha Walcott-Bryant, Shalmali Joshi, Sendhil Mullainathan, Uri Shalit, and Rory Sayres; Spotlight talks and poster sessions of current research by submitting authors; research round-table discussions by top researchers across diverse topics within machine learning for health; the awarding of several top paper, poster, & reviewer awards; and an ML4H Raffle for registered attendees. And, for the first time, registration for ML4H 2021 is completely free!
- October 27th: Final Decisions Released
- November 14th [tentative]: Camera Ready Deadline
- December 4th: Virtual Symposium
26th October, 2021
Registration for ML4H 2021 has opened! See here to register (registration is free).
22nd October, 2021
ML4H has a new website!
- For questions/comments, email us at email@example.com
- For announcements, follow us on Twitter @symposiumml4h